From our D&P family to yours, we want to extend a happy holiday season to you and your loved ones. The holidays are such a special time for us as we take time to reflect on the past year, especially as D&P Creative Strategies celebrated ten years in business.
This year marks a milestone for us as we are proudly celebrating our ten year anniversary since embarking on a journey to change hearts and minds. Since then, we have worked tirelessly to advance our client's issues on Capitol Hill, with the Administration and various stakeholders throughout the country; build bridges and strengthen efforts between the two communities we are passionate about, the LGBT and Latino communities; and affect social change and advocacy through film and production.
D&P welcomes Roberto Adrian Fierro to the team! As Senior Associate for Government Relations, Roberto will work with our clients to represent their interests on Capitol Hill and will also assist in the development of strategies for clients and work with third party organizations on policy issues.
- Latino List 2
- D&P Team Support Camp Caro
- 2012 Election News
- Marriage Equality Ballot Initiatives in Maryland, Maine Minnesota & Washington
- Client News
- Excelencia in Education Launches Ensuring America's Future
- Microsoft Makes Its Largest Technology Donation Ever to a Single Los Angeles School to Help Prepare Students for Their Future
- Cesar's Last Fast Washington, DC Screening
- The Harvest: Congresswoman Lucille Roybal-Allard (CA-34) Joins With Actress Eva Longoria Parker and Film Director U Roberto Romano to Protect Migrant Farmworker Children in the Fields
- US-Spain Council Hosts First Forum Under the Leadership of Senator Robert Menendez in Washington, DC